Global Parking Index 2022
Parkopedia is pleased to release the 2022 Global Parking Index, the leading source of global parking prices at a city and country level, based on Parkopedia’s data covering over 90 million parking spaces, across 20,000 cities in 90 countries. The latest edition provides further insight into the ever-changing parking industry, comparing global parking prices while identifying the most expensive places to park, broken down by on- and off-street locations, and 2-hour, daily and monthly parking duration periods. The 2022 Parking Index also covers the latest trends that have the strongest influence on pricing changes worldwide and additionally includes daily on-street parking pricing for the first time since reports began in 2017.
Download the report to learn:
- Which cities and countries have the most expensive parking
- Changes in price based on both USD and PPP pricing
- The impact of COVID-19 and inflation
- Green initiatives that are changing the parking landscape
- Supply and demand of parking spaces worldwide