Last Mile Solutions
Last mile companies running delivery fleets and networks of independent contractors experience a number of problems associated with parking. We are the people driving a new era of intelligent parking. Our databases can be used in route planning to reduce time between deliveries, prevent parking fines and improve safety and efficiency.
- Knowing where to find legal, available parking spots and then automatically paying for them will reduce your parking citations spend.
- We can map legal, safe, available parking near to delivery stops, saving valuable time that is often lost looking for a place to park delivery vans or by parking too far off-route. This will also reduce delays and congestion on busy urban streets that creates ill will with city governments and the public.
- In a similar way to tracking your assets on a multitude of metrics, parking behaviour and likely availability can also be tracked and optimised in conjunction with route planning.
We enable you to get ahead of the curve, confident in a technology partner of unrivalled expertise, and the reassurance that we will keep you there – with reliable, future-proof solutions.
How we do it
Our innovative data collection technology includes proprietary software, computer vision and AI. We build key partnerships to expand our coverage and maintain data freshness. Our staff includes PhD researchers who carry out cutting-edge parking modelling research, so we can predict space availability accurately – regardless of existing parking infrastructure.
- Dozens of static data attributes are gathered for every location, including the precise location of both parking facilities (“off-street”) and street parking (“on-street”), including details on the number of spaces, prices, hours of operation, electric vehicle charge points, height restrictions and more.
- Dynamic data uses a combination of real-time data and sophisticated predictive models to determine parking space availability at any given time, providing occupancy as well as “probability to find parking”, per-street segments, and leveraging parking payment transaction data, digital imagery and vehicle sensor data, to provide the highest quality predictions.
In short, we take parking very seriously.
Our global parking intelligence is available via API or feed, through a single interface to on and off-street parking locations and restrictions, plus dynamic availability and payments integration, across 90 million parking spaces. All parking spaces in our global database are geo-referenced according to industry standards.