Umfrage von Parkopedia
- Motorists are optimising their parking decisions based on cost and distance, and even high earners are looking out for discounts
- More than half of people surveyed want their car navigation system to guide them to parking locations or make personalised parking recommendations
- Motorists in the UK more likely to plan where they will park at least 24 hours in advance
- Motorists in Germany still prefer to pay for parking with cash rather than card
- Men are 52% more likely than women to want their car to park itself
5 June 2019, London - Wiesbaden - Detroit
Steve Hernandez, VP of Parking N America, recently spoke with Isaiah Mouw of The Parking Podcast, about parking and connected vehicles. Warning: Steve is a passionate Cubs fan!